Saturday, June 20, 2015

Book Blogger Hop June 19th - June 25th: On an Infinite Chessboard a Knight Can Reach 109 Squares in Three Moves

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: How many posts do you publish per week? And how many of them are reviews?

I publish anywhere from four to six posts per week. I almost always publish a Follow Friday post on Friday and a Book Blogger Hop post on Saturday, as well as a Musical Monday post on Monday. I try to publish a review on every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but I frequently don't meet that goal, and only publish one or two review posts in a week. Someday I'll routinely meet my posting goals, but I don't think that will be anytime soon.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: The Sears Tower Is 110 Stories Tall

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. wow, you're so organized! four to six a week is pretty great, tbh. if you ever feel bad for slacking in blogging, just look at my blog. i usually post nothing every week, so i think you'll feel better. haha!

    amazing post and blog! continue being so organized! :)
    here's my post: https://therandombookblogger.wordpress.com/2015/06/24/june-19th-25th-2015-book-blogger-hop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @therandombookblogger: Sadly it is more often closer to four than to six. Ideally I'd like to publish seven posts a week - I have a few things that I'd like to try to make a regular Sunday post - but I still struggle just to get six most weeks.

      Delete