Saturday, May 9, 2015

Book Blogger Hop May 8th - May 14th: 103 Is the Twenty-Seventh Prime Number

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: If you had a chance to read a book or watch a movie that is not about a book you have read, which would you choose?

I would usually choose to read a book. This is not to say I don't like movies. I do, but I read far more books than I watch movies. In a typical year I read between one hundred and one hundred and fifty books, while I watch considerably fewer movies. The last couple of years have not been typical years for me - I was well off my previously established reading pace, but for a variety of reasons I am reasonably confident that I can get back on track.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments: