Sunday, January 4, 2015

Book Blogger Hop January 2nd - January 8th: Federalist No. 85 Was the Last of the Federalist Papers

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What is your Blogger's New Year's Resolution?

I have a couple of New Year's resolutions for this blog this year, but the most important one is to move this entire blog over to the new URL that the redhead got for me for Christmas also known as MyOtherWorlds. I've got a bunch of other resolutions, mostly involving being better at blogging this year that I was last year - I didn't read as many books or magazines in 2014 as I should have, and I didn't review nearly as many books and movies as I intended, and I'm planning on doing more of both. I'm also going to finish up some projects I've been meaning to finish like finishing out the full list of author pages, reviewing all of Cathouse, Star Trek, Babylon 5, and Farscape, and finally finishing the 30 Days of Genre. But all of that takes a back seat to moving this blog to my own URL, and converting it to Wordpress. If I can do that in 2015, I'll be a happy blogger.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: Maxwell Smart Is Agent 86

Book Blogger Hop     Home

6 comments:

  1. Great resolutions! I hope you have a smooth move over to your new domain. :) Good luck with reading and reviewing more!

    My book blogger hop post: http://bit.ly/13Q7oDM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brooke Bumgardner: I just hope there are enough hours in the year for me to be able to get everything done. It will help when I figure out how to use my new domain properly.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great plan.

    Best of luck.

    My resolution is to not accept as many books for review. :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: I've already slowed down on accepting review requests. I have several things I check for before accepting a request, and yet I still have a ridiculously large "to-be-reviewed" shelf.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. @Nyze Gremio-Velasco: Thank you. I just hope I can actually accomplish them this year.

      Delete