It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Not Yet Identified and I Have No Idea.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
My two favorite books of 2014 so far are Ann Leckie's Ancillary Justice, and K. Makansi's The Sowing. Both are science fiction books set in worlds that most people would consider dystopic to a certain extent, although most of the characters who live in the world of Ancillary Justice would not see it as such. Both books are excellent, although the two are quite different in many ways. I should have reviews posted for both of these books some time in the next week.
Go to previous Follow Friday: xkcd 162 Is About Angular Momentum and Love
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: The Romans Abandoned the Antonine Wall in 164 A.D.
Follow Friday Home