It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Not Yet Read and The Sarcastic Palmtree.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I would like to go somewhere warm. I would also like to meet all of the members of the cast of Firefly. If I were somehow independently wealthy and had the funds and free time to do so, that would mean that I could go to the upcoming Dallas Comicon in May and fulfill both desires. This, of course, would be a destination pretty much for this year only. In future years I'd probably go somewhere else, since there's not really much reason for me to go to Dallas if Mal, Wash, Zoe, Kaylee, Summer, Simon, Inara, Book, and Jayne aren't going to be there. But since they will be there this year, that's where I would go for Spring Break if I could. In an alternate dimension, I invested my allowance money in Microsoft and Apple in the late 1970s and am now a multi-millionaire with loads of free time on my hands and I can travel from convention to convention whenever I want to, and would be looking forward to attending the Dallas Comicon in three weeks.
But in this reality I have to actually work for a living and have neither the time nor the money to go. So all of the cast members of Firefly will have to do without me. Even the ones whose characters died and might need some consoling. Even Nathan Fillion, who is the most not over the cancellation of Firefly that any person could be. Instead, I'll be here, where it is cold and dull. This is not the first time that reality has let me down, and I am sure it will not be the last.
Go to previous Follow Friday: No One Really Knows Why the Gospel of John Specifies 153 Fishes in the Miraculous Catch
Follow Friday Home