It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Bursting Books Reviews and Pinker Than Fiction Reviews.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
No. I have never been to BEA. As much as I'd like to go to all the conventions, my budget of both money and time is much more limited than I would like it to be. This means that although BEA sounds like it would be something that I would like to attend, I have not, mostly because there are a couple of other events that take priority because of my focus on genre fiction, notably Gen Con and CapClave, but also Awesomecon, PhilCon, Ravencon, and Mysticon. Maybe someday I will have the means and the time to attend BEA, but that's not going to happen this year, and probably not next year or the year after that.
Previous Follow Friday: Rocky Balboa Weighed 202 Pounds When He Faced Thunderlips
Follow Friday Home